We're like a bad penny - We always turn up. It's Episode 8! Did we cut the show down, or has it grown into something we can't control? You'll have to listen to find out! Matt Barton, Bill Loguidice, Christina Loguidice, Chip Hageman, and I - Chris Kennedy - give you the latest in listener bliss.
Click here to download the show.
Segments and approximate times below:
- Matt Barton on Indie games and their quest to save us from lack of originality in today's games (4:06)
- Chip Hageman on Commodoreserver.com (21:35)
- Christina Loguidice on the use of videogames in medicine (36:32)
- Bill Loguidice's first computer roleplaying experience (45:25)
- Chris Kennedy and videogame remakes (1:11:16)
As always, we'd really appreciate any feedback you have to offer on the episode. You can leave comments here, email us, or review the show on iTunes. You can also subscribe to our RSS Feed.
Matt's show notes:
Bill's show notes:
- Example of an early TSR Dungeons & Dragons cover
- Example of wireframe cover/ad art for Epyx's Temple of Apshai
- Cover art for SSI's Phantasie and the ad
- Cover for Penguin's Expedition Amazon
- Cover for Origin's AutoDuel
- Cover for SSI's Pool of Radiance