Since I had my capture equipment set up for the creation (and recent completion) of the My Xbox book, I decided to run some experiments before I broke everything back down. I hooked up the OnLive MicroConsole via HDMI to a ViewHD YPbPr/VGA converter. I took the output from the ViewHD's component output and ran it to my AVerTV USB HD DVR. I set the MicroConsole to 720p, which is the AVerTV's maximum capture resolution and recorded from startup through the mostly random game access and switching for about 20 minutes. It's not particularly compelling, but it does give an idea of how the OnLive service works and how well the MicroConsole itself performs in the real world. Rather than a wired or wireless connection, though, my MicroConsole is hooked up via a Western Digital WD Livewire Powerline AV Network connection, which sort of splits the performance difference between the two. My cable Internet service is through Comcast. While I did not edit this video, I did convert the YouTube-incompatible .TS file to .WMV, so any artifacts will be from that. By the way, with this overall capture method I'm also able to capture my iPhone 4's output, but strangely enough, not my iPad 2's. I really don't know why. As always, feel free to ask any questions.