Most of today’s devices and gadgets are expressly designed to keep you out. Whether it’s tight case seams, special screws, or simply the inability to get a good grip to pull something apart, maintaining or repairing your device can be quite the obstacle-laden challenge. That’s where something like the LB1 High Performance Commercial Grade 26 Piece Electronics Tool Set comes in. If you want to get into your smartphone, tablet, game controller, laptop, or other device, then you’ll need something like this toolkit.
In the package, you get the following:
- Nylon Zipper Case
- Double-sided Metal Spudger (aka, spludger; a prying tool)
- Triangle Metal Spudger
- Three (3) Plastic Spudgers
- X-Acto Razor Blade
- Three (3) ESD-safe Tweezers: Flat (ESD-13), Pointed (ESD-10), and Curved (ESD-15)
- Suction Cup (to get a grip on a screen or other surface)
- Sim Card Ejector Tool
- Four (4) Phillips (Plus) Screwdrivers: PH000, PH00, PH0, and PH1
- Flathead (Slotted) Screwdriver: 2.5mm
- Three (3) Pentalobe (Star) Screwdrivers: P2 (0.8 mm), P5 (1.2 mm), and P6 (1.5 mm)
- Six (6) Torx Screwdrivers: T5, T6, T7, TR8, TR9, and TR10
- Tri-Wing Screwdriver: Y1
The screwdrivers not only have really comfortable rubber grips and colored rotation toppers (free spinning end caps), but their tips are also magnetic. Most of the other tools also have thoughtful design features as well, like, for example, knurling for extra grip on the X-Acto Razor Blade.
Even if you’re not a repair technician or electronics professional, having a toolkit like this should still come in handy. Whether it’s precision work or just something that regular tools wouldn’t be able to help with, the value that this quality toolkit provides is high.
Thanks to Laptop Battery One for the review unit.