Popular Casino Table Games: What is Multi Wheel Roulette?
Back in February, we covered some of the best table games that are available in both brick-and-mortar casinos and online. We included blackjack, craps, poker, as well as regular roulette, but one game we never explained is multi-wheel roulette. So, we thought we’d take a quick look at what this roulette game is and how you can play.
What is Multi-wheel Roulette?
As regular roulette is a popular choice for casino players due to its easy rules and setup, it’s no surprise that so many different variations have sprung up online. In fact bgo, home to a number of casino games including online roulette, hosts no fewer than 18 versions of the game, including 3D Roulette, Penny Roulette, Pinball Roulette, and even Live Roulette where live dealers host each game. Of course, bgo is also one of the casino operators that hosts multi-wheel roulette, which is grounded in the same rules as the base game, just as these other variants are. Each wheel is exactly the same as you have come to expect from traditional roulette games, there just happens to be more than one of them.
How do you Play?
As usual, the aim is to guess where the ball will stop on the roulette wheel correctly, but now you have far more chances to get it right. There could be any number of wheels; for instance, Video Slots has eight, while Genting hosts a six-wheel game. Really, which sort of multi-wheel roulette game you play depends on how many wheels you are comfortable with, and most of the time you’ll find the games are made by Playtech or Microgaming.
Still, regardless of how many wheels there are in total, the rules are generally similar. Here’s how it usually works:
- Upon starting the game, you will be faced with the usual table filled with red- and black-numbered squares, which has a large 0 option on the right side. Underneath the grid, you will probably see a variety of extra options, which include ranges, colors, and odds/evens.
- Either beneath or beside this grid you will have a variety of chips ranging from 0.5 to 500.
- To begin the game, pick your chips and place them on the numbers or options you want.
- Here’s where the game differs from normal roulette: now you must either activate or deactivate the wheels that you would like to play with.
- Once this is done, simply click spin and hope at least one of the balls falls on a number or option you picked.
- Winning bets will usually stay on the table, though you will probably have the option to remove them if you wish.
Depending on the site you play on, minimum and maximum bets will differ, so make sure you always take a look at what each site has to offer before you commit. Some of the most popular casino table games you can play at the best Canadian casino sites listed by CasinoReports.ca. Perhaps even more important, you should always read the casino’s wagering requirements before making a deposit as you may find yourself having to wait a long time to accumulate enough winnings to withdraw your cash.
There you have it: everything you need to know about multi-wheel roulette. It’s quick, easy, and requires barely any learning curve other than wrapping your head around spinning more roulette wheels than one. Plus, as the game automatically does this itself, all you have to have is beginner’s luck on your side.