10 Tech and Industry 2019 Predictions
Years ago, predicting the future was only meant once in a year or so. However, today we have numerous predictions coming from all nook and corners. People are ever ready to supply the seekers with their opinion on the future of the Technology and Industry.
Especially with YouTube channels being so popular, self-proclaimed experts are freely giving out forecasts on such topics, with less accuracy in most of the cases. If you are into playing games with online casinos in the UK., and are looking forward to what changes the next few years can bring, read on.
It’s in fact a difficult job to predict anything from the future, yet, it’s a mandate to see what you have in store for the upcoming years, given the amount of promises made by several industries. And, thanks to the much awaited (and utilized) artificial intelligence, accessible big data tool sets like the Apache series, MongoDB, Neo4j, etc., and predictive analytics; we are going to see 2019 with a huge mass-adoption.
The Top Tech Advancements to Look Out For
Here are few more to give you an idea of what is expected from the industries in the coming years:
- Voice Shopping – It has been predicted that shopping with the use of voice command might be possible during commutes. We can expect voice shopping in vehicles with the help of Alexa by Amazon, that most of the retailers are adding for shopping convenience.
- Computer Vision–Technologies like CV, will take up more than just visual search in the coming future and move to retails for quality control and product tagging. Technologies like CV will make efficient use of image caches and massive data technology, to make experience smooth and better.
- More Opportunities – As per Deloitte, the leading professional services firm, companies will be working towards developing their internal talent with more working trainings. They believe in investing in the education and training of the workforces for the coming digital era. Skills development and retention of the same will be a prerequisite for most of the firms.
- Robot Overlords – Automation and artificial intelligence are the most happening development in the current scenario. RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and artificial intelligence will create more digital workers. These are mostly to fill in the talent shortage that companies are facing today, however, a subtle doubt in the air created by such progress has led employees to fear the loss of opportunity and job.
- Cloud for Digital Paradigm – It is also predicted that through 2022, the internal capabilities will be converted to external revenue-generating products by using cloud flexibility and economics. Cloud computing will aid in bringing new products to the market, quicker than before. Now that we have arrived at the Wave 2 of the cloud adoption, its evident how it’s potential on a critical role is going to drive the business outcomes in the coming future.
The tech world is changing, and with it, you can expect how we lead our lives to change too.