Grow Faster in World of Warcraft (WoW)
The Level System
You created your character, decided to go for the factions of Alliance or Horde, choose your race and class, customize your characters’ physical appearance and ready to fulfill your destiny to save the world. What now?
Well, you have a long journey ahead. In World of Warcraft almost everything is based on your level. Even to be able to explore some areas you need to be on a certain level, otherwise, you are dead.
To gain levels you basically have to earn experience points through killing, lots of killing. Some items allows you to earn more experience points, but to purchase those items you have to be a high-level character. So there is no way to escape this system since it is the very core of every RPG game out there. Basically the stronger you are, the more interesting is the game.
In WoW you also have to learn a profession: a skill-based craft. You have to develop this profession to advance in the campaign. That’s another layer of complexity into leveling your character.
Different quests, raids, and dungeons require you to be in different minimum levels. So the game content is only unlocked as you level up. And the best content is the endgame, which you access only being at the highest levels.
Speeding Up Your Grinding
There are a few ways to make your life easier though.
One of the most direct ways to speed up your character’s levels is doing as many quests as you can in the nearby area, be it towns, villages, etc. Those quests overlap each other, so you don’t have to come back to the same place and do similar quests.
Of course, another tip is actually not doing EVERY kind of quests. Some quests are really easy but reward very little experience so manage your time and energy and pick up quests only after a certain threshold of difficulty.
Spam dungeons: that means entering dungeons and playing as a healer/tank. This enables you to earn experience points without risking it too much of being killed.
Prepare and research: there are countless forums about WoW and you should make use of them. Read, learn, and ask around! Once you are knowledgeable of your classes and races, look for the most efficient zones to grind.
Of course, all of what I said still takes a long time to be done. If you want to cut it down considerably there are the boosting services, in-game or not, that go through the not-so-fun pants for you. Especially regarding grinding and leveling up, boosters here can make a huge difference. We’ll discuss this option now.
The Pros And The Cons
Here we can make a list of pros and cons for boosting your character. Let’s start with the cons:
- You don’t get the full game experience. To what extent this is really a con it is entirely up to you.
- PvP combats may present as a problem since you will lack the experience to the intricacies of the battle.
- In general, you will lack experience on specifics of the game, such as the lore, the map zones, and mechanics in general.
Among the pros we have:
- Time saved, of course. If you are an experienced player, to level up to the top might still take you a few hours a day for weeks or months!
- Access to the best game content faster.
- You can use the boosted character as an alternative character to help you out: for example, it’s easier to make gold if you have a high-level character. So you can make gold easier and transfer to your low-level character.
- You can still experience grinding and leveling up. Boosting just makes it less of a pain.
- You keep you interested in the game.
- You can focus on other aspects of the game, such as learning about the history behind the many years the game has existed.
The World is yours
Whether you are a veteran or newbie, you will either know the downfalls of grinding and leveling your characters first hand. To make your life easier is not something to be ashamed of and boosting is the easiest way to level your character and experience the endgame content.