AtGames has released the official list of 350 built-in games on the Legends Ultimate home arcade machine, which will be available at major retailers soon. You can check out the list on the official site, https://www.atgames.net/arcades/, or view the PDF directly, here.
Of course, the 350 built-in games are just a portion of this new platform’s comprehensive feature-set, which includes third party add-ons (including controllers) and a variety of connectivity and streaming options that fall under ArcadeNet™, Arcade Play Link™, and BYOG™.
The ArcadeNet™, Arcade Play Link™, and BYOG™ features are summarized as follows:
- Integrated, connected services
optimized for the unique features of the Legends Ultimate arcade machine,
including making use of its:
- High-quality arcade controls and display
- High-performance networking
- Intuitive menu system and access
- Optimized digital games from today’s best publishers
- Subscription game library, updated monthly
- Instant play without the need to for long downloads
- Available DLC (Downloadable Content) and other Add-ons
- Online play and tournaments
- Arcade Play Link™ (APL™):
- Games from your AtGames Blast!™ dongles and Boom™ consoles play directly on Legends Ultimate, complete with arcade controls
- Non-AtGames HDMI-based devices can use their existing controls and make use of the Legends Ultimate’s high-resolution display
- BYOG™ (Bring Your Own Game):
your own PC game libraries from popular services like:
- Direct2Drive (D2D)
- …and more!
- Stream your own PC game libraries from popular services like:
Wow..this list is even worse than I braced myself for. Probably less than 20% of the arcade titles would be known by even the biggest early 80s mall rats.
It’s kind of hard to complain about 350 built-in games, 147 of which are arcade games (and there are 9 more Bandai Namco arcade games that everyone has heard of on the included Blast! in the Sam’s Club version). And just because you don’t know some of the games, doesn’t mean that they’re not good or worth discovering (I know I’ve come across some gems that I never heard of/played before). There are also like half a dozen other ways to play/add more games and use the excellent arcade controls. It’s an impressively built machine with tons of flexibility and constantly evolving features for a killer price.
When I saw the game list I was with u on how terrible it was but some pop have done videos on this and u r able to add games to this via usb stick.
It’s a real stretch to say the list of built-in games is terrible.
Disappointing. Where are the classics? Pac-Man, frogger, donkey Kong, dig dug….
It’s very easy to add/play many more games a variety of ways. With that said, 350 games built-in is far more than any other product of its type.
Purchased this arcade at Sam’s. It is kinda awesome. Not all the games are great, but with the ability to upload just about anything new or retro, pairs with other controllers, and five of the blast dongles that have been in rotation are currently $5 at Walmart (didn’t check NAMCO dongle w/ Pac-Man, it came w/ my unit), legends flashback deluxe (another 110 games If purchased at Sam’s, some repeats) also pairs to the cabinet. Legends Ultimate has the 1up on 1up for 2019. Build,control and sound quality are on point especially for its price. Sam’s one day sale $450