In keeping with the aggressive weekly release schedule, AtGames has another big update for the Legends Ulitmate home arcade machine. Here’s the summary straight from social media:
Today we are releasing our firmware update 3.0.11* which includes:
- Online multi-player ArcadeNet games
- Hi-score Leaderboard for BurgerTime
- Visual improvements for all vector games
- Enabled Save/Load/Rewind on the following games: Desert War, Gratia, Liberator, Psychic 5, Avalanche
- BYOG time no longer ticks during Local Streaming session
For more information on our updates please see here: https://www.atgames.net/arcades/release-notes/
* For those adventurous gamers, we also have an Open Beta for you to try which introduces limited Bluetooth (BT) Support for Raspberry Pi.
I have a large inventory of Atari Games, new and the counsel in the box, box has been opened, most games are sealed. I also have a large inventory of VIC 20 games that are sealed. How do I value them and sell them for a friend of mine? Some of the VIC 20 titles are not found on a Google search.
Thank you in advance.
There’s really no way to easily value large collections. You can generally value individual pieces by checking sold listings on eBay. Otherwise, in general, Atari 2600 and VIC-20 games don’t have a great deal of value. Of course, being complete in the box adds to the value, and there are certainly specific game exceptions that command a much higher price than others.