Another week, another feature update for the versatile, full-size AtGames Legends Ultimate home arcade machine. Here are the release notes for firmware 3.0.19 (Dec 18, 2019):
Legends Ultimate 3.0.19 (Dec 18, 2019)
**Note: If you are updating from our open beta firmware, please perform a Factory Reset before updating to this release. Steps for Factory Reset can be found here: https://arcades.atgames.net/faq/ .**
– Support folders for add-on, see details below
– Support adding your own attract mode video, see details below
– Enabled add-on files in folders (only 1 level) on the USB
– Improved add-on load speed and USB read status
– Revamped ‘Attract Mode’ (you need to be logged in to use this feature) to add your own video via USB drives, to use this feature:
– Go to Settings > Attract Mode, toggle ‘On’
– Set the ‘Idle Time’ and ‘Muted’ options
– Go to Video Source, select ‘Local’
– Place an .mp4 video (<50M) on an USB drive, under the ‘ha8800_screensaver’ directory
– Insert USB drive into the cabinet to see the file list, select the file
– Minor UI improvements
– General performance and stability improvements.
– Anomalies may occur when System Storage runs low; available storage can be viewed under Settings / Arcade Info. We are actively working on a solution, but please power cycle your arcade to clear the cache in the interim.