Legends Ultimate home arcade firmware update 4.1.0 is now out
Legends Ultimate 4.1.0 (Jan 15, 2020)
Note: If you are updating from our open beta firmware, please perform a Factory Reset before updating to this release. Steps for Factory Reset can be found here: https://arcades.atgames.net/faq/.
- Enabled add-on (under BYOG) without internet or ArcadeNet login.
- Added “Upload System Log” to Settings, see details below.
- To use the “Upload System Log” feature, go to the tool under Settings menu, select “Submit” and press [A]. You will see the progress in the middle of the screen.
- Please read the on-screen description on what information is in the logs and how AtGames handles the data.
- Updated Bluetooth client support for more external devices (e.g. Amazon Fire TV)
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Please manually power cycle the arcade before using any Bluetooth features.
- Bluetooth function can interfere with certain Wi-Fi networks. We are working to add a setting to turn BT on/off in a future release. In the extreme case this can cause the arcade to become unresponsive and will require a power cycle.
- In some cases, when the arcade is left in BT Client mode for prolonged period, it may become unresponsive and will require a power cycle.