The incredibly versatile AtGames Legends Ultimate full-size home arcade machine has another new firmware update this week. To update, go to Settings per the usual one-click process.
Here are the release notes direct from the website:
Legends Ultimate v4.2.0 (Jan 22, 2020)
Note: If you are updating from our open beta firmware, please perform a Factory Reset before updating to this release. Steps for Factory Reset can be found here: https://arcades.atgames.net/faq/ .
- New “Settings Lock” feature in Settings to lock your settings using ArcadeNet password.
- New “Network Testing Kit” feature in Settings to help diagnose internet connection.
- Improved Wi-Fi
- Reduced BT latency in client mode
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Some add-ons won’t run after the system has been left running for a while, if this happens please try again after a power cycle.