Legends Ultimate Home Arcade Firmware Update 4.5.0 – Cloud BYOG, improved ArcadeNet, and more!
The weekly update for the AtGames Legends Ultimate is now out. Per usual, you can get the latest firmware by going to Settings and checking the version number. Here are the release notes for Legends Ultimate 4.5.0 (Feb 12, 2020):
Note: If you are updating from our open beta firmware, please perform a Factory Reset before updating to this release. Steps for Factory Reset can be found here: https://arcades.atgames.net/faq/ .
- New process to upload scores to the leaderboard, see details below.
- Consolidated BYOG platforms into “Cloud BYOG” to provide more freedom to users.
- Save high scores via the in-game menu and upload to leaderboard anytime during game play (*submission requires game restart)
- Press [Menu] and select “Save High Score”
- If the ALU detects your score on-screen, it will display in the next step. Follow the displayed steps to submit your score online.
- If the score is not detected, you’ll see an error code. Resume the game and try again.
- Enabled “Display Mode” options to change aspect ratios.
- Improved firmware update process and UI.
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Background music may continue to play in the following scenarios, we are working to address this.
- Attract Mode (first loop)
- BYOG/ArcadeNet/Local Streaming
- Some add-ons will not run after the system has been left running for a while. if this happens please try again after a power cycle.