Legends Ultimate 4.7.0 (Feb 19, 2020)
Note: If you are updating from our open beta firmware, please perform a Factory Reset before updating to this release. Steps for Factory Reset can be found here: https://arcades.atgames.net/faq/.
- Added Clock menu in Settings.
- Fixed spinner and trackball errors when in BT device mode and playing local games.
- Added trophy badge to games with online leaderboards.
- Refined “Display Mode” options to match behavior in local games.
- Updated Server Location feature.
- Background music no longer plays over BYOG, attract mode, sound test.
- Sped up BT device list in host mode.
- Improved WIFI performance.
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- In some cases, ArcadeNet boxarts will not load until user navigates to the next page.
- When in BT Device mode, Spinners and Trackball will not pass Health Check test.
- The clock will reset after power cycles due to hardware limitations.
- Control Mirroring only applies to ALU controls, not external controllers.
- Some add-ons will not run after the system has been left running for a while. if this happens please try again after a power cycle.