Legends Ultimate home arcade firmware 4.9.0 is now out – Bluetooth audio, data manager, and more!
The weekly firmware release for the full-size AtGames Legends Ultimate home arcade machine is now out. You can see the new features in version 4.9.0 by checking out the release notes, which are reproduced as follows:
Legends Ultimate 4.9.0 (Mar 4, 2020)
Note: If you are updating from our open beta firmware, please perform a Factory Reset before updating to this release. Steps for Factory Reset can be found here: https://arcades.atgames.net/faq/.
- New Startup Page setting to set default page after powering on.
- Added Bluetooth audio device support.
- New Data Manager that gives the user more control over stored user data (Import, Export, Clean up).
- Updated UI to allow page up/down using joystick at the edge of the screen.
- Fixed issue connecting to Bluetooth device using Bluetooth 4.0 or later.
- Attract mode no longer muted in the first loop when background music is on.
- Fixed USB, Spinner, and Trackball Health Check issue when in BT Device or OTG mode.
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- OTG mode may reverse the P1/P2 controls on your PC, reseat the USB cable should reorder the controls, this will be addressed in a later release.
- Unable to change local video file for Attract Mode.
- In some cases, ArcadeNet boxarts will not load until the user navigates to the next page.
- We are working on getting OTG to work with more devices like RaspberryPi, Odroid etc.
- The clock will reset after power cycles due to hardware limitations, but it will automatically sync to the internet if the ALU is online.
- Control Mirroring only applies to ALU controls, not external controllers.
- Some add-ons will not run after the system has been left running for a while. if this happens please try again after a power cycle.
- The left-most USB port will not read USB drives when in OTG mode.
- When external devices can’t pair to the ALU in BT Device mode, please change to BT Host mode, disconnect the device, and try again.
- Data Manager will show a non-zero number after clean up due to non-exportable system logs.