Legends Ultimate home arcade firmware update 4.17.0 (Apr 29, 2020) – Burnin’ Rubber and Crystal Castles leaderboards and more!
The latest AtGames Legends Ultimate home arcade firmware is out, with the major new feature enabling online leaderboards for the arcade versions of Burnin’ Rubber (aka, Bump ‘n’ Jump) and Crystal Castles.
You can read the release notes for the full update here, and they’re also reproduced as follows:
Legends Ultimate 4.17.0 (Apr 29, 2020)
Note: If you are updating from our open beta firmware, please perform a Factory Reset before updating to this release. Steps for Factory Reset can be found here: https://arcades.atgames.net/faq/.
- New global leaderboards added:
- Burnin’ Rubber (Arcade)
- Crystal Castles (Arcade)
- “Shuffle” mode added to USB playlist mode in Attract Mode.
- USB playlist no longer hides attract mode videos over 50MB.
- Fixed joystick lag when connected to Bluetooth speakers.
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- If the “BYOG Server Ready” notification comes on during attract mode playback, it will take ~15s to exit back to the menu.
- You may lose control of the external device in OTG mode, reseating the USB cable should fix this.
- When the USB playlist is small, there is a chance to play the same video consecutively in shuffle mode.