The holiday season is coming to Azeroth, with World of Warcraft celebrating its 17th anniversary. On this occasion, the Blizzard company will host a three-week event featuring special entertainment options, bonuses, and rewards that players will once again be able to profit from. The 17th World of Warcraft Anniversary Celebration runs from November 15 to December 6, 2021. So you have a real chance to benefit from it.
Before the major update 9.2 of the Shadowlands expansion and the return of the Mages Tower, Blizzard has decided to delight its fans with special gifts and rewards. The Mage Tower challenges players to conquer unique solo class-specific encounters and pocket all-new rewards. However, you need to prove your tenacity in order to succeed on a mission. To boost your skills and complete all the seven challenges with any class, you can use the help of the carry service as the following: https://skycoach.gg/wow-boost/products/mage-tower-challenge-boost-1084. Thus, you can benefit from character or PvP boosting, raid or dungeon carry, powerleveling, farming, and many more.
In 2021, the developers have prepared much more innovations than were available in 2020. In addition to a 17% bonus to experience and reputation that will surely delight alternative characters, the heroes will also get other interesting items. The latter can be obtained by knocking out the new world boss. This year’s event is dedicated to The Burning Crusade expansion, which is tied to the relatively recent launch of The Burning Crusade Classic. So you can count on theme-related incentives.
Upon logging into the game during the celebration, players will receive the traditional “World of Warcraft 17th Anniversary” feat of honor and an Anniversary Gift in the mail, which contains the following items:
- Timewarped Badge x200;
- Festive Bundle (17% bonus to reputation and experience);
- An Invitation from the Watchers of Time;
- Festive fireworks.
This year, players can purchase a new item – Timeless Mechanical Whelp. It is available from the Tanaris Time Caverns event merchant, Historian Ma’di, for 200 Timewarped Marks. The currency from the gift is just enough to buy a pet.
This year, a new world boss – the Harbinger of Doom – will be available for battle. It appears right in front of the entrance to the Caverns of Time in Tanaris. The easiest way to get to it is by using the portal from the teleportation room in the main capital of your faction – Stormwind or Orgrimmar.
The Harbinger of Doom uses the same skills and abilities as its progenitor but is not too difficult for the players to knock down:
- Level 30+ players can complete the weekly Doombringer Doom quest, which requires you to defeat Doombringer. This rewards you with 150 Timewarped Badges;
- The boss has a 100% chance to drop a flying vehicle Illidari Doom Harbinger;
- The boss has a 100% chance to loot the Harbinger of Doom Trophy toy.
Apart from Harbinger of Doom, level 30+ players can receive epic pieces of equipment, whose level depends on the level of the hero at the time of the drop up to 220 to 60. Most of them refer to the original loot of this world boss from The Burning Crusade. But there are some original as well:
- Kama Akama;
- Astral Rogue;
- Hurricane claw;
- Long Bayonet Rifle;
- Dark Iron-Tabbed Battle Cloak;
- Sparks of Wrath Gloves;
- Gilded Trousers of Blessing;
- Nightmareweave Tunic;
- Helm of the Deep;
- Darkcrest Waistguard;
- Faceguard of the Endless Guard;
- Voidforged greaves;
- Ancient talisman of presence.
Harbinger of Doom is a permanent feature of the “feast;” it will disappear after Dec, 6. So if you’re unlucky this year, you can try your luck in 2022.
Some entertainment options from previous years will again be available in the game:
- The popular PvP battle on the classic Alterac Valley has become available again, and now it can be visited by level 10+ players. Lucky ones will have a chance to collect 200 Time-Warped Signs there and pocket the Stormpike War Ram / Frostwolf Growler reward;
- From Chromie in the Caverns of Time, you can get the “Timeless Soldier” quest, which requires you to accumulate 500 Honor Points in Korrak’s Revenge. And you can count on a reward of 5 Marks of Honor and 200 Timewarped Marks;
- Players may again find special time-shifted vendors that sell time-warped goods – alternative versions of classic Alterac equipment;
- Players can once again take part in many of the Caves of Time activities, including the daily history quests that give away Timewarped Signs;
- The old-world bosses – Lord Kazzak, Azuregos, and four Dragons of Nightmare – are again available for battle.
Unfortunately, you cannot participate in the Previous Expansion Timewalking Raid with the Memories of Fel, Ice, and Fire feat, and the Obsidian World Destroyer mount this year. It was purely a jubilee entertainment event. However, the vehicle is rarely seen at the Black Market auction. As usual, upon entering the game, players will receive a special gift, 200 time-warped signs, fireworks, and a scroll for increasing experience and reputation.
It is the right time to plan your gaming agenda at WoW. Game developers have prepared a lot of interesting features and amazing play-and-win opportunities for you. So if you are a fan of the game, do not lose your chance to benefit from yet another fun anniversary of WoW.