Here are the release notes for Legends Ultimate 4.6.0 (Feb 14, 2020):
Note: If you are updating from our open beta firmware, please perform a Factory Reset before updating to this release. Steps for Factory Reset can be found here: https://arcades.atgames.net/faq/ .
- New “Control Mirroring” in Settings to map the P1/P2 joysticks and buttons in different modes:
- Default – P1: left joystick+left buttons; P2: right joystick+right buttons.
- Swap – P1: right joystick+right buttons; P2: left joystick+left buttons.
- Hybrid 1 – P1: left joystick+right buttons; P2: right joystick+left buttons.
- Hybrid 2 – P1: right joystick+left buttons; P2: left joystick+right buttons
- Background music may continue to play in the following scenarios, we are working to address this.
- Attract Mode (first loop)
- BYOG/ArcadeNet/Local Streaming
- Occasionally, the popup dialog after a firmware update may show the wrong version number. Please refer to “Settings / Version x.y.z” for your current firmware version.
- Some add-ons will not run after the system has been left running for a while. If this happens please try again after a power cycle.