Today, people prefer platforms that save their time, effort, and money. These factors are especially crucial regarding financial operations with cryptocurrency. Many like to invest in cryptocurrency while also turning it into cash whenever necessary.
For these reasons, users may benefit from converting crypto tools. This article covers some of the best converters out there. The readers will also learn how to choose converter tools if they want to use platforms available in their countries.
Top 5 Cryptocurrency Converter Tools
A converting crypto platform is a tool that enables quick and easy conversion of cryptocurrency into fiat money and vice versa. For example, if you don’t have crypto yet, you can use fiat currency, such as USD or EUR, to buy crypto with a converter tool. Simply put, it’s an exchange platform that enables users to trade currencies quickly. Let’s check out some of the best examples of such converters.
WhiteBIT is a crypto exchange and trading platform that makes it simple for users to purchase, sell, and convert cryptocurrencies as it allows credit/debit card operations. These are the advantages of using WhiteBIT:
- Low fees. WhiteBIT charges low costs for cryptocurrency conversion, making it a cost-effective solution. It features 270 trade assets and 350 pairs to choose from.
- Fast transactions. WhiteBIT handles transactions swiftly, allowing consumers to convert their bitcoins as soon as possible.
- User-friendly interface. WhiteBIT features an easy-to-use interface that allows users to convert their coins.
- Safety and security. WhiteBIT implements extensive security procedures like two-factor authentication (2FA) and SSL encryption. Moreover, the platform successfully passed the Hacken.io audit!
Overall, WhiteBIT is safe, has tons of assets to choose from, and it offers low fees when converting crypto!
Coinbase is a well-known name in the crypto world as it’s one of the largest exchanges worldwide. These are the key advantages of using Coinbase as a converter tool:
- Convenient web design. Coinbase provides an easy-to-use interface perfect for people without experience with crypto.
- High liquidity of available cryptos. Consumers can swiftly convert their cryptocurrencies into fiat currencies.
- A wide range of cryptocurrencies. Coinbase accepts a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, etc.
- Mobile app. Coinbase offers a convenient app to conduct all their financial operations from any mobile device.
- Strong security precautions. Coinbase implements extensive security procedures, like two-factor authentication (2FA), KYC, and SSL encryption.
The high liquidity and convenience of the interface make Coinbase one of the most popular converters.
Kraken is another popular exchange that can be used to convert one crypto to another, or crypto to fiat, and vice versa. Here are a few advantages of using Kraken:
- Relatively low fees. Kraken charges low costs for cryptocurrency conversion when converting crypto to fiat and vice versa.
- Advanced trading tools. Kraken provides advanced trading tools, including margin trading, futures trading, and stop-loss orders.
- Huge list of crypto assets. Kraken offers numerous cryptocurrencies, which allows customers to convert their holdings into numerous currencies.
- High liquidity. This is especially important for traders who want to avoid heavy losses from the inability to sell an asset quickly.
- Strong security. Kraken uses two-factor authentication (2FA), stores most assets in cold wallets, and has SSL encryption for safe payments.
Kraken is the platform that has everything for beginners and experienced traders.
eToro is a social trading platform with several advantages as a crypto conversion tool. Here are these benefits:
- Copy trading. eToro users can choose a successful strategy and copy it to gain steady profit. This peculiarity makes eToro popular among inexperienced traders.
- Advanced security measures. To protect user funds and personal information, eToro implements extensive security procedures.
- Low fees. eToro charges relatively low costs for cryptocurrency conversion.
- Mobile app. Users can change their bitcoins on the fly with eToro’s mobile app. This app makes it simple for users to keep track of their holdings and convert them as needed.
Overall, it’s easy to use eToro, which makes it a great conversion tool.
Binance is another popular name in the crypto world. It has numerous advantages, as shown in this list:
- Advanced trading tools. Margin trading, futures trading, and stop-loss orders are all available on Binance.
- Binance Smart Chain. Binance has its blockchain network, which enables faster and cheaper transactions than other networks, such as Ethereum.
- A big list of crypto assets. Binance has one of the most extensive lists of crypto assets.
- High liquidity. All available assets are liquid, enabling fast conversions.
Binance is one of the most secure and popular crypto exchanges to use.
What To Consider When Choosing the Best Crypto Converter
Now that you know how to convert crypto to cash, specifically, what platforms to use, how does one choose a platform? The mentioned top-5 converters are great, but they may not be available in all countries. If that’s the case for you, check out the following criteria to choose a crypto converter:
- Liquidity of assets.
- List of cryptocurrencies.
- Low fees for crypto to fiat currencies, and vice versa.
- Exchange rates.
- Ease of usage.
It should be easy for you to use the converter, but not at the expense of a lack of security or higher fees. Read reviews to navigate the list of available tools.
Converting crypto to fiat currencies, and vice versa, is easy thanks to the convenient conversion tools mentioned in this article. You can choose one of these mentioned platforms as they are safe and known for their security measures to protect user funds.
Leave a Comment