Previously, I reviewed a simple watch tool that helped me remove the links on two third party Apple Watch bands (bracelet-style). That small selection of tools got the job done, but it was strictly limited to removing and inserting pins on a watch band. The BTSKY Professional 144 Piece Watch Tool Kit, on the other hand, not only replicates that functionality, but also does just about everything else you’d ever need done to a watch. The best part is, is you’re not going to pay all that much more than the smaller kits.
In the package you get the following items:
- Zipper Storage Case
- Instructions/Inventory List
- Link Remover (for bracelet-style watch bands)
- Watch Case Opener Knife (opens rear covers)
- Watch Case Holder (10 – 45mm diameter watch cases; helps keep watches in position when working on them)
- Stainless Steel Tweezers (for removing and inserting batteries)
- Spring Bar Tool (strap removal)
- Watch Back Pry Opener (yellow handle; opens rear covers)
- Three (3) Precision Anti-magnetic Screwdrivers (removes battery cover)
- Three (3) Pin Punches (remove watch chain)
- 18 Interchangeable Chucks (used on watch case opening)
- Adjustable Case Opener (to open watch case)
- Three (3) Link Remover Spare Pins
- Two (2) Sping Bar Tool Spare Tips
- 108 Watch Strap Spring Pins
So, while the interchangeable chucks and spare watch strap spring pins make up the bulk of the 144 pieces of the kit, it still includes every tool you’ll probably ever need. It’s a great deal that will pay for himself after avoiding just one trip to the watch shop/jeweler.
Thanks to BTSKY for the discounted review unit.