New week, new Legends Ultimate firmware update, which can be downloaded by going to Settings. This should also be the week that the reservation list hits for those who don’t already have their own Legends Ultimate home arcade unit. Be sure to sign up for the newsletter at the bottom of the website.
Here are this week’s release notes:
Legends Ultimate 4.0.2 (Jan 8, 2020)
Note: If you are updating from our open beta firmware, please perform a Factory Reset before updating to this release. Steps for Factory Reset can be found here: https://arcades.atgames.net/faq/ .
- Moved add-on to BYOG as an icon, see additional notes for more info.
- Added “Advanced Configs” to in-game menu of supported games.
- Bluetooth fixes and general performance improvements
- Minor UI improvements.
- General performance and stability improvements.
- Please sign into your ArcadeNet account to see the new Add-on icon under BYOG. Note: this will NOT use BYOG hours, we are working on making this available offline.
Name doesn’t work after 4.0.2 firmware