The Rapid Rise Of VoIP Technology Across The Globe
Virtual telephony is the future of corporate telecommunication! The fast adoption of VOIP phone numbers reflects a seismic shift towards VoIP technology for seamless communication. Business phone numbers are immensely popular now, and the VoIP market is all set to expand to $204.8 billion by the year 2020.
We are a technologically driven society. Companies have realized that it is the era of artificial intelligence, and they need to adopt smart platforms in every field to gain a distinctive edge. Virtual phone numbers are intelligent, niche communication tools that boost task flow management and productivity. It is easy to customize VoIP phone solutions, and they are scalable, hence can grow according to organizational requirements.
Another fantastic aspect of virtual phone systems is that they can help a business to expand its presence in new markets. For example, if your company has commenced operations in any commercial region in the United States, all you require is a US virtual phone number to capture local audiences. By deciding to invest in a US virtual phone number, not only can your team members communicate with local clients, but your organization can also gain a positive reputation in an overseas market.
VoIP Adoption Across The Globe
VoIP is now the preferred mode of communication in the international business arena. It does not limit communication within geographical borders and removes all kinds of hurdles by promoting apex quality audio calls.
Since communication is an extremely important aspect of a business establishment, it’s wise to invest in a highly functional network phone as part of the communication tools. A reliable and quality business phone equipped with VoIP can efficiently meet internal and external office demands anytime.
The past decade has witnessed an explosive growth in the field of virtual phone numbers. From 2009 to 2013, there was a rapid growth in the adoption of VoIP technology, especially in the North American and European markets. By 2012, the corporate consumer VoIP market registered 98.9 billion users. As more and more industries started using virtual phone systems for daily operations, its popularity soared even higher. In 2013, there were 1.4 million new subscribers of VoIP platforms in China alone. The entire VoIP services market The VoIP market touched $85.9 billion in revenue by the year 2015.
Phone-to-phone VoIP services have been the most rapidly growing sector between 2014-2019. This upward trend is expected to continue as virtual phone numbers will expand their global consumer base and enhance business revenues. The global mobile VoIP market is expected to reach a whopping $145 billion by 2024. This clearly shows the proliferation of VoIP technology in all industries and mainstream sectors.
Business phone numbers provide a host of benefits to all kinds of businesses. Right from start-ups to mid-sized organizations and giant multi- corporations, all types of companies can harness the power of this technology. Here are some great advantages of virtual phone solutions for the modern workplace:
- Perhaps, the biggest advantage of VoIP phone services is its cost-effectiveness. Adopting virtual phone platforms can bring down calling expenses by over half for most businesses. Most service vendors provide special, customized price packages that suit business requirements. It is particularly beneficial for companies that are customer-centric and make/receive high call traffic daily.
- Business phone numbers enhance accessibility by ensuring that customers can get in touch with support representatives at any time of the day. Clients do not need to wait in queues endlessly as call agents provide quality service immediately. VoIP phone solutions deliver superior service to customers and provide them with a holistic calling experience.
- VoIP platforms have several novel business features. Managers can make use of advanced facilities such as video conferencing, call barging, call analytics, voicemail, interactive voice assistant, and call recording. All these different features facilitate seamless and uninterrupted communication, thereby increasing work efficiency.
- Virtual phone numbers boost mobility and encourage remote work operations. Since the internet powers VOIP technology, team members can work from any geographical place. Employees can make or receive calls even while they are traveling or are doing any fieldwork. All they need is a high-speed internet connection to log on to the system on their laptop, mobile phone, or personal computer.
- Virtual phone solutions increase customer delight by keeping open multiple mediums of communication at all times. This reduces the turnaround time, and clients get immediate redressal or support for any problem with the product/service. Business phone numbers give a professional image and can be personalized to provide specific greetings to customers. This helps in creating lost lasting relationships and retaining customers in the long run.
Virtual phone systems are the latest buzzword in the corporate world. The number of VoIP subscribers have steadily grown 14% year after year since 2009. Business phone numbers are the best way for companies to expand their digital presence and capture global target audiences.
Virtual phone numbers can bring about positive transformation in any workplace. It is high time for small businesses to adopt this radical technology and witness a dramatic increase in all performance indicators.